Just a reminder that classes finish for the holidays on 14th December 2017 and start back on 2nd January 2018.
I’ll be putting up my prices in the new year, bringing me in line with other classes in Brighton. So, from 2 January, Zumba will cost £7/ £5 concessions and Pilates will cost £9/ £7 concessions. It’s important to me that classes remain affordable to everyone. Many independent instructors do not offer concessions, but I think it’s worthwhile and in line with my principles. Please pay what you can, when you can, and use the discount when you need it.
For the classes timetable click here.
Looking back over the year, I have a lot to feel thankful for:
- For the fitness enthusiasts who come to my classes week in, week out. And for those who pop in from time to time for some Zumba love or to stretch and strengthen at a Pilates class
- For my fellow instructors who helped me run the Clowns Without Borders fundraiser – a great success, as you can see from the pic!
- For having had the opportunity to reach out to the Fiveways community and beyond
- For the ballroom and Latin dance community who attend our tea dances in Brighton. (There are still tickets available for our Valentine’s Special – buy here or call 0800 411 8881.)
- For all the audiences who saw Happy Feet, which I am proud to have directed, in council spaces as part of festivals and regattas
- For the young people who attended my workshops, in schools and youth centres, to learn how to dance for the Happy Feet flashmob
- For the students at the Pupil Referal Unit who danced with me at Brighton Youth Centre as part of South East Dance Welcome Project
- For the 65+ attendees at the Posh Club Dance Club in Crawley where I have been teaching dance workshops to encourage social connectivity
- For the fitness enthusiasts who joined me at YogaFit Ibiza, immersing themselves in classes that entertain, inspire and give space to reflect
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
A time to reflect
I see again and again the correlation between attending regular fitness classes and enjoying better mental health. So, at this time of year, my question to you is:
“How has Zumba and/or Pilates influenced your life beyond keeping fit?”
I will be handing out a questionnaire in class for people to feed back their thoughts. Or please drop me an email.
Upcoming tea dances
Ragroof Player’s Christmas tea dance is already sold out! But the good news is that tickets for the Valentine’s Special, on Sunday 11th February 2018, are already on sale.
Come along with a lover, a friend – or by yourself! Our welcoming hosts and instant dance classes throughout the afternoon mean that no-one will end up as a wallflower! And what a great place to possibly fall in love… To book your place at our Valentine’s Special click here or call 0800 411 8881.
For more information on Ragroof, please take a look at our website.
It’s been a busy year so I’m looking forward to this Christmas break. Again, classes finish on 14th December 2017 and start back on 2nd January 2018. See you then!
PS Get my monthly newsletters delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up to my newsletter here